Have you ever had a bad day, specifically due to your internet’s lagging and endless buffering screens? Well, that would make anyone frustrated, especially considering. That a huge portion of Americans now work from home, full-time, and this would, no doubt, hinder their work experience. Having high-speed Wi-Fi is a necessity in the 21st century. So picking the right internet service provider is a meticulous task, and the search should be undertaken very seriously.
Enter, Spectrum Internet.
Spectrum is one of the largest ISPs in the U.S. spanning 41 states with diverse plans that cater to everyone’s needs. Along with having a reliable internet connection, Spectrum also delivers effective customer service that is available 24/7, all year round! The Spectrum phone number is 855-423-0918 and you can also reach out to its customer support via email or text.
Spectrum Internet Plans
The average cost of most basic internet plans in the United States amounts to $60 a month or more. While Spectrum offers its most basic plan at just $49.99 a month. This comes with 300 Mbps which can support HD video streaming and downloads on multiple devices simultaneously.
You can see all of its tiers here:
|Spectrum Internet||$49.99/month||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Spectrum Internet Ultra||$69.99/month||Up to 500 Mbps|
|Spectrum Internet GIG||$89.99/month||Up to 1 Gbps|
Whichever internet plan you pick. You’ll be entitled to free anti-virus software. So you no longer need to be concerned about security online. You can also choose to pair up your internet plan with a TV or a phone plan, to unlock bigger value bundles at reasonable costs.
Spectrum also gives you the option to install the internet service yourself. If you wish to save on additional installation costs.
Instead of setting up an appointment with a technician and clearing time out from your busy schedule to receive said technician at home, you can simply do it yourself! Spectrum provides a guide in all their self-installation kits which has simple and easy-to-follow instructions. You can have the kit mailed to you directly, or pick it up yourself from a local Spectrum store.
How to Set Up Spectrum Internet
Here is how you can set up your Spectrum Wi-Fi:
- The first step is to ensure that you have all the items you need in the self-installation kit – a Wi-Fi router. A modem, an Ethernet cable, some Coax cables, a power cord, and an instruction manual. You’ll then need to connect the modem to an outlet by picking a Coax cable of the appropriate size.
- Next, you’ll need the modem power cord, and you’ll have to connect one end to the back of the modem and the other end to an outlet, as well.
- Once that is done, you might need to wait a bit for the online status light to turn on. It may take up to 5 minutes to do so but once it gives you a solid blue light. You’ll know that it is powered up.
- Now, you’ll have to connect the modem to the Wi-Fi router by using an Ethernet cable. You’ll need to wait for the Wi-Fi status light to turn on, and once that does happen. You’ll know that you’re connected!
- The last step is to simply connect all your wireless devices to the Wi-Fi network. The password and network name will be printed on the back of the router and you can then customize both afterwards.
If you’d like more specific instructions, you can put in spectrum.net/selfinstallon Google and view the step-by-step directions. It is important to keep in mind that you might need your account number or the email address and phone number associated with your Spectrum account. So be sure to keep that in mind.
My Spectrum App
To gain even more access to perks and discounts. You can download the My Spectrum app (which is free of cost) to manage and navigate your account and home Wi-Fi. You’ll be able to create a more personalized experience for yourself with this app, and even go as far as to manage connected devices.
This choice can help you to place parental controls on kids’ devices in order to limit harmful or negative media.
But that’s not all!
My Spectrum app also allows you to manage and keep track of all your payments online, along with getting quick chat support via Ask Spectrum.
To Sum It All Up
There is a reason why Spectrum is so widely used and recommended – along with exceptionally high-speed Wi-Fi. It also provides excellent customer service! Spectrum came inat 5thplace in the 2022 ACSI customer satisfaction study for good reason and it is determined to improve its methods.
With various options to reach out to its customer support team, via calls, emails, chat options, social media, and even in-person assistance offered at all its local stores, Spectrum is the way to go!